Friday, May 8, 2009

It´s cold and rainy today...




So, its a cold and rainy day today. The first cold day since I´ve been here...I´d say 50 degrees...And it was thunder and lighting a good part of the night, so I didn´t sleep well. Wilma is in to hospital today, I don´t think I mentioned that she had to get surgery for a hemoroid I think it is. Her, Carlos, and Jasmine left early this moring and I heard them rushing out too. I was going to go to the post office today, but screw that its cold, and rainy, and I´m tired. I think I will take a nap in Juanjo´s comfy bed...its one of those days. I heard from Mom,B,and Imnet that its been raining in ny... I guess it spread over here. This is the most rain I´ve seen too. It´s rained once since I´ve been here and it rained then for 5 minutes, then it was sunny and hot again.Anywhoo...I feel like I´m forgetting to mention something, but maybe not, I´m tired... lol Here are a couple more pics, enjoy.
besos,
glady

No comments:

Post a Comment